Frustated...............

When I think about this friend, sometimes I get annoyed either by her expression and words..
Sometimes, I do feel that she is no different at all from the friend I have in mind...Their personalities are actually the same!!!!!! What is the difference?? Be sincere with your heart please!!!

I'm sure that everyone is familiar with this saying...words only are not enough..take actions please!!! If you want something, then go for yourself! Don't keep saying about this and that...

And please be careful of your words...Even though your friend is close to you, he does have feeling too!!! Even me myself felt hurt on behalf of my friend when I heard those words...sarcasm..huh!

P/s: Just want to pour out my dissatisfaction towards this friend of mine.....sorry about this..I know it's not good to judge other people, as I'm not perfect too....... :(
0 Responses

Post a Comment