Finally........

Finally, I got the opportunity to see the snow showers in Coventry here for the second time...The first time happened when I was in Spain..so, i don't have the chance to see snow raining here for the very first time..I only saw some snow along the roadsides and top of buildings on my way back to Liberty Park...

Alas, the day that I waited had finally come...Early in the morning at about 9 am, I received a phone call from my bestfriend, asking me to look outside window...I saw it, but the snow wasn't as heavy as later on..I went outside for a while and went back to sleep..Then, at around 11am, my phone rang again, but this time was from another friend of mine....I pushed over my curtains and the snow shower was heavy! Lots of snow falling from the sky!! How beautiful it was!!! Gladly that God gave me the second chance to watch this wonderful phenomenon......

At 1.oo pm, I went out to the city centre...buying present for my good friend here..Today is going to be her surprise! Haha.......I liked the moment when the snow dropped on my hair and sweater...It looked so 'cute'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
0 Responses

Post a Comment